fit to task
We listened to those who use our vehicles on an everyday basis, learning about pain points and how we can make things easier.
Introducing our Fit-to-Task series of application-specific, work-ready vehicles outfitted for specific challenges. Take out the guesswork, reduce wait time, and boost your fleet's efficiency.
built for work
Competitive vehicles are often built for recreational use, with steel frames that rust, hazardous speeds of up to 50 mph and suspension systems designed for hustle, not for carrying loads.
Carryall two-wheel drive work utility vehicles solve those problems with:
- Rustproof aluminum frames
- Best-in-class electric models
- Gas EFI engines available
- Safe maximum speeds of 25 mph or less
- Industry-leading durability