PRODUCT CALL OUTS
The all-new Villager 6/8 is our most stylish and sophisticated transport vehicle yet. We’ve updated one of our most popular vehicles with enhanced features and best-in-class maneuverability – allowing you to streamline your operation with comfortable, reliable student shuttles.
The new Villager 6/8 offers premium comfort and durability to move up to 8 passengers at a time. This vehicle is equipped with an updated automotive design and a spacious cabin, which provides a comfortable space for operators and ease of ingress/egress for those on board.
Club Car Current
The Club Car Current electric utility truck fills the gap between full-sized trucks and smaller utility carts. Its all-electric design features the latest technology for power, comfort and safety – giving you the durability of a pickup truck with the sleek design and efficiency of an electric vehicle.
Carryall 500 is versatile and rugged, making it a popular choice for many jobs.
With a rustproof, aircraft-grade aluminum frame, chassis, and cargo box, along with best-in-class ergonomics, the Carryall 500 is the perfect solution for your campus.
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Get your fleet back up to speed with preventative Maintenance. As you prepare for your students returning to campus below, follow the below checklist to get your fleet back up and running.
- Examine for worn belts and hoses, replace as necessary
- Check engine oil level, add or change if necessary
- Clean engine cooling air intake and change air filter
- Clean and tighten the battery terminals
- Lubricate the shift cable pivots, and front suspension
- Check and water batteries
- Examine for worn cables, replace as necessary
- Clean and tighten the battery terminals and battery hold-downs
- Drive the car and listen for unusual noises and proper steering and braking
- Examine and perform a front wheel alignment as necessary
- Inflate all tires to proper psi
- Examine and lubricate the brake system
- Clean the vehicle using products recommended in the Owner’s manual
- Prep the car for storage if necessary (key off, car in tow, park brake set)