Budget restraints, sustainability requirements and expanding parking and pedestrian zones complicate facilities maintenance and transportation on college and university campuses.
But Club Car’s extensive portfolio meets your every need with work utility, transport and street-legal low speed vehicles (LSVs) as well as vehicles configured for specific campus applications in our Carryall® Fit-to-Task Series.
go green without sacrificing power
Our powerful electric vehicles feature 48-volt battery packs, most with 500-amp controllers, the most powerful of the standard offerings. Competitive vehicles generally have 350- or 400-amp controllers that don’t carry or tow as much weight.
Our electric vehicles also have smart on-board chargers with reel retractors that help prevent user errors and charge at any 110-volt outlet.
comprehensive transport strategy
Our trained Transportation Solutions Experts will audit your fleet -- department by department and vehicle by vehicle -- and prepare a Comprehensive Transportation Strategy for your review, at no cost.
And our contract with U.S. Communities, a government purchasing cooperative, simplifies purchasing and lets you avoid the request for proposal process. We offer flexible purchase and lease options, including tax-free municipal leasing designed just for government entities.
If you need a specific vehicle, our Custom Solutions department is ready to create the perfect answer for your challenge. And don't forget about our rustproof, aircraft-grade vehicle frames, exclusive VersAttach™ and IntelliTrak™ systems, and industry-leading 4-year battery, 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain, 2-year bumper-to-bumper limited warranty on most models.
We also offer a Campus Package that includes the accessories most often purchased by schools and universities, incorporating everything in our commercial package plus the following:
- Canopy (white, beige or black)
- Folding windshield
- Locking glove box to store valuables
- Cargo box (Carryall 700 receives stake side/flatbed kit)
- Tailgate tethers (except on Carryall 700)
- Rear receiver hitch
- Heavy-duty front brushguard
- Taillight, brake light, turn signal and horn
- Extended range batteries and single-point watering system for improved range, performance and ease of maintenance on electric models
- Gasoline Carryall 550 utility vehicles receive the limited slip differential upgrade for improved performance
- Carryall 700 features a stake side bed upgrade