2022 CLUB CAR ENTER TO WIN CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The 2022 Club Car Enter to Win Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Club Car LLC, 4125 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809 (“Club Car”). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
Entry into this contest is accomplished by scanning a QR code and submitting your information in compliance with these Official Rules.
Club Car Cool Tees Contest
No Purchase Necessary
The 2021 Club Car Cool Tees Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Club Car, LLC, 4125 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809 (“Club Car”). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
Entry into this contest is comprised of the following two components: (a) Entering the contest by submitting your best guess as to the number of golf tees in compliance with these Official Rules and (b) correctly guessing the number of golf tees.
Club Car Campus Sustainability Grant Program
No Purchase Necessary
The Club Car Campus Sustainability Grant Program (“the Program”) is a trade promotion that begins 11:59 p.m. E.T. on July 20, 2021 and ends 11:59 p.m. E.T. on October 22, 2021 (“Application Period”). Program is open to U.S. based higher education institutions, and all residents of the 50 United States (including D.C.) who are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and who are themselves employed by a higher education institution. Program sponsored by Club Car, LLC, 4125 Washington Road, Evans, GA 30809 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor’s employees and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production or distribution of Program materials, and the immediate families of each, are ineligible. Program subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
HOW TO ENTER: To apply, first fully complete the application available here. In order to qualify, applications must be submitted on or before 11:59pm E.T. on October 22, 2021 (the “Program Closing Date”).
JUDGING: Each entry must meet the entry requirements, as specified above. Any non-confirming entries will be disqualified. Once each entry is screened for compliance with the entry requirements, it will be evaluated by a panel of qualified professionals from the transportation industry.
GRANT AWARD: Applicants to the grant program are eligible to receive a grant towards the purchase of custom Club Car Carryall vehicle, up to a value of $10,000, for use on their institution’s campus. Three additional applicants will receive a complementary fleet audit from Club Car to evaluate the potential for their transportation fleet to better align with sustainability goals and priorities.
RESTRICTIONS: All awards are nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any listed awards for one of equal or greater value if the designated award should become unavailable for any reason. Recipients are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with award receipt and/or use. Recipients will be notified by email and/or telephone within 5 days after the final decision of the judges. Recipients may be required to sign and complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Public Release/Copyright Assignment and return it within 5 days of date of postmark. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to deliver the notification to Recipients. If Recipients cannot be contacted within 3 days of the final decision of the judges, are ineligible, fail to claim an award within 3 days of initial contact, or fail to timely return the completed and executed documents as required, the award may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative applicant. If Recipients have moved to a different address after submitting his/her entry, it is the sole responsibility of Recipients to notify the Sponsor or designated agent of their new address. Sponsor not responsible for undeliverable any award deliveries due to change of address. By accepting and/or using award, Recipient gives Sponsor the rights to use the recipients’ name, and (if an individual) voice, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet, unless prohibited by law. Sponsors shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the submissions and/or photos submitted, and may use them in any media in association with the Program without attribution or compensation to the applicants, their successors or assigns, or any other entity.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. By participating in the Program, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final. Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Program to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of any award, or acceptance, possession, or use of any award, or from participation in the Program; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Program at any time if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Program. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Program or change any element thereof, with or without notice, at any time, due to printing errors, web site errors, transmission errors or other mistakes in the production of the Program. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating, entrants agree that (a) all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the state of Georgia in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the state of Georgia, (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
By participating in the Program, each participant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Program or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any award, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
By entering, entrant acknowledges and accepts that his/her e-mail address and/or other personal information from the entry (collectively “Information”) may be used for internal marketing analyses and to provide entrant with information about Sponsor and Sponsor’s products, promotions and/or services that may be of interest to entrant. The Information will not be used for any other purposes without your consent. The Information will not be sold or provided to third parties, except as required or authorized by law. If entrant does not want Sponsor to use his/her Information for these promotional purposes, entrant may later revoke consent to these promotional purposes at any time by e-mailing Sponsor at [email protected] or by writing to Sponsor at Club Car Attn: Kathryn Sterba 4125 Washington Road, Evans, GA 30809.
©2021 Club Car. All rights reserved
The 2021 Club Car Championship VIP Experience Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Club Car, LLC, 4125 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809 (“Club Car”). By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
This Sweepstakes is comprised of the following two components: (a) Entering the sweepstakes by completing the entry form on the following website in compliance with these Official Rules [www.clubcar.com/championship] and (b) random drawing.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 8:00am eastern time on February 1, 2021 and ends at 6:00 pm eastern time on March 15, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 6:00 pm eastern time on March 15, 2021. Note: Club Car’s computer is the official time keeping device for the online random drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participation in the Sweepstakes is open only residents of continental United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years or old at the time of submission. Club Car employees and any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, distributors/wholesalers, retailers, or dealers and their advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns, as well as the spouse, parents, siblings and children and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Your participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Club Car, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
4. HOW TO ENTER & WIN: First, visit the website located at [www.clubcar.com/championship]. Second, complete the entry form on the website and click “Submit.” Upon completion of the second step, Entrants will then be entered into the random online drawing stated in these Official Rules. If you are a winner of the random drawing, Club Car will send an email to the email address you provided when completing the entry form, notifying you that you have won. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disregarded. Use of any automated entry software is prohibited.
5. RANDOM SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Club Car will conduct a random online drawing within five (5) business days immediately following the expiration of the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be selected by random online drawing by Club Car from all eligible entries received within the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will receive a message by e-mail within three (3) business days following the random drawing. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. A purchase of Club Car’s products will not increase the odds of winning; no purchase is required to enter the Sweepstakes. Winners must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary affidavits and releases and receive official written notification from Club Car by email. All potential Sweepstakes entries are subject to verification by Club Car, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Club Car will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entry that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective entry and is void and will not be honored. If any attempted notification is not successful within ten (10) days, the prize will be forfeited and Club Car reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries. Winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
6. PRIZES: One (1) entry will be drawn randomly to receive a VIP package for two individuals to attend the Club Car Championship at the Landings Club, held on March 25, 2021 to March 28, 2021 (the “Experience Package”). The Experience Package consists of one day of tournament admission for 2 individuals; VIP hospitality experience; VIP parking; admission privileges to walk between the ropes during the tournament; and a Club Car Championship Gift Package. The Experience Package is valued at approximately $1,545.00. Winners are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and other travel expenses incurred. Prizes are nontransferable until awarded, non-refundable, and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made except by Club Car, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by Club Car in Club Car’s sole discretion, including (but not limited to) postponement or cancellation of the Club Car Championship due to COVID-19. Winners are responsible for (i) all travel costs, fees, and expenses incurred in order to attend the Club Car Championship in Savannah, Georgia; and (ii) all applicable taxes associated with receipt of a prize. Club Car will report any winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from Club Car if Club Car reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Club Car reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes if any fraud, virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, validity, or proper play, as determined by Club Car in Club Car’s sole discretion. In such event, Club Car reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Club Car reserves the right in Club Car’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual Club Car finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Club Car reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Club Car’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Club Car’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media worldwide without further payment or consideration.
10. RELEASE/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Club Car and Club Car’s parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and all of their respective officers, employees, directors, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings, losses, injuries and damages to person(s), including death and property, or violation of intellectual property or personal rights (such as but not limited to, copyright, patent, trade name/trademark, and/or rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) due in whole or in part to acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or participation in this Sweepstakes, or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity. By receipt of a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Releasees from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. If required by Club Car, potential winners may be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, a publicity consent agreement, all within 10 days of issuance or prize may be forfeited and, at Club Car’s discretion, it will be awarded to an alternate.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Releasees are not responsible for: (a) any inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or printing errors; (b) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Sweepstakes; (c) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) lost, delayed, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to, death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Georgia; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Club Car in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
14. OFFICIAL RULES & WINNER LIST: You can obtain a list of winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules by emailing Richard Chapman, Market Segmentation Leader, at [email protected] . Records may not be available beyond two (2) years following Entry Period.
15. SPONSOR : The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Club Car, by Club Car, LLC, 4125 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809