CLUB CAR SHOWCASES NEW TIME-SAVING UTILITY VEHICLES AT 2018 NFMT SHOW
See our new Fit-to-Task vehicles, attend a networking event, and join a roundtable
on strategic transportation planning for college campuses
Club Car, a brand of Ingersoll Rand
Augusta, Ga. (March 20, 2018) – Club Car®, a global leader in golf and utility vehicles and a brand of Ingersoll Rand®, invites you to visit booth #2309 at the National Facilities Management & Technology (NFMT) Exposition in Baltimore, Md., on March 20-22 to see our latest work utility vehicles (UTVs) and learn how they can help solve your transportation problems
“Facilities maintenance departments can cut costs and boost productivity when they switch from full-size vehicles to less expensive work utility vehicles,” said Mary A. Sicard, Club Car’s commercial marketing manager. “We’ll display several of our innovative Fit-to-Task Series vehicles and offer demonstrations of our new Commercial Configurator, which enables you to build your own utility vehicle.”
Club Car representatives will also participate in the Solutions Exchange Roundtable for facilities managers. “We’ll discuss the changing facilities environment, identifying and working with a supplier and identifying reliable and long-lasting vehicles.” A complimentary white paper, “Building a Comprehensive Transportation Strategy for Your Campus: A Four-Step Process,” will be available.
Some of Club Car’s vehicles on display at the booth will include:
- The Carryall 700 Facilities-Engineering Vehicle with a spacious van box, locking double rear doors, interior LED lights and dual ladder rack replaces trucks and vans.
- The Carryall 700 Food Service Vehicle improves guests’ satisfaction and prevents waste with a van box, rack and shelf systems, food warmer box, drip edges and more.
- The nimble Carryall 100 Utility Vehicle (UTV) with the new fold-down rear seat is ideal for moving two-four people around parking areas and other tight commercial spaces.
As a presenting sponsor of this year’s show, Club Car will also host a networking event on Wed., March 21 at 5:15 p.m. for show attendees.
The following vehicles will be on display at the networking event:
- The Carryall 300 Security Vehicle. This small car with cab, windshield wiper, glass doors, rear window, seat belt and blue light bar improves maneuverability and cuts costs.
- The Carryall 500 Housekeeping Vehicle speeds housekeeping with a van box with LED lights that carries a full-sized vacuum cleaner and other items and supplies.
- The Carryall 300 Ambulance’s narrow profile, hand-carry stretcher with mount, and medical-attendant seat can help speed emergency response.