Club Car Connect
Game for More.
Elevate the course experience for guests of any age with Club Car Connect, and make running a successful operation easier for operators and managers.
Installed at over 1500 courses worldwide, Club Car Connect with Visage Fleet Management and Shark Experience is the industry-leading connectivity solution. Only from Club Car.
Through the use of Club Car Connect, we can communicate directly to the players if they drive into an area that’s restricted or if they need assistance. This has been a much better way for us to manage the flow of play and to help us work more efficiently around the golf course.
Matt Devine – Northriver Superintendent
moving the game forward
Mindful of tradition, but with a recognition that the game can be more, Club Car brings you a proven technology package offering an exclusive way to strengthen relationships with your golfers, increase revenue opportunities, and manage resources effectively and efficiently.
Streamline your operations, protect your assets, and provide a world-class experience with our premium connectivity solution, including Visage and Shark Experience.
- Visage web-based reporting gives you a real-time picture of each vehicle, so you can address service issues before they become emergencies, reducing downtime and repair costs.
- With all course data in one location, you can better manage your overall operations, inform decisions that will improve play and experience, and ensure all resources are utilized to their full potential.
- Visage allows you to keep track of your fleet 24-7.
- Pace of Play Tracking and Reporting - Monitor and improve pace of play by directly messaging golfers or alerting on-course Marshals to pace challenges or backups.
- Vehicle Drive History – Leverage detailed views of time-stamped vehicle drive history to hold reckless drivers accountable for any accidents that happen.
- Real-time Messaging to and from clubhouse - Send weather warnings or promotional messages to your golfers; the interactive touch screen allows golfers to message the Beverage Cart which can increase F&B profit
- Regulate where cars can travel across the course, protecting your assets and grounds from damage.
Knowing your fleet's status prevents any issue that could hinder an excellent experience for your guests. Visage helps with:
Car Assignment - Have a large group coming? Earmark the right amount of cars needed in advance. Need a marshall to enter an area that's otherwise prevented? Drop restrictions on his/her car only, and easily place them back once finished.
Staging Mode - Know where each car is at all times, and even limit speeds to 2 mph until certain areas of the course are reached to prevent phantom rounds and possible abuse.
Geo-fencing - Lock in areas from your office or tablet and makes changes as needed to keep cars out of sand traps, lakes, and roads and keep your cars and golfers safe.
The Shark Experience has been moving the game forward since 2018 by providing golfers with a unique and differentiated experience. Since its debut it has quickly become the premier in-car on-course entertainment platform with music, sports, news and GPS yardage to engage golfers on a whole new level.
- Golfers can set a soundtrack through streaming radio or Bluetooth device pairing
Dynamic GPS Yardage
- Golfer Experience delivers hole overviews and touch for distance yardage (pins, hazards and points of interest).
While on the course, your guests are focused on their game and enjoying the extra benefits of Shark Experience, including:
- Hole flyovers
- Swing tips
- Streaming music
- Sports and news headlines
- And more
Meanwhile, you're able to keep players on schedule, carts on the path, and stay in touch with your guests with real-time vehicle tracking and messaging available through Visage Fleet Management.
An Editor's Choice
With its emphasis on innovating a game so any golfer can enjoy their time on the course even more, it's no wonder Golf Digest chose our Tempo fleet vehicle with Club Car Connect as a 2021 Editor's Choice.