If you manage a school or college fleet, you’ve got unlimited tasks to complete but a finite budget to pay for them all. A strong transportation plan boasting reliable, versatile vehicles makes things run far smoother - and Club Car has the expertise to assist.
As the world’s largest manufacturer of small four-wheel electric vehicles, we offer zero-emissions cars with the industry’s most powerful controllers, smart on-board chargers with cord reels, and best-in-class range. And our specially-trained transportation sales professionals will help you find the right mix of vehicles and accessories to cut your costs, boost your sustainability and safety, and help stabilize your monthly fleet budget - at no cost to you.
Trust Club Car to help with:
Facilities and Grounds Maintenance. Enjoy truck-like performance with our Carryall utility vehicles, available in electric, gas or diesel to eliminate or reduce emissions and improve versatility. Street-legal Carryall LSVs can haul any load, even off-site.
You can also find tailormade vehicles for specific applications through our Fit-to-Task series.
Moving People. Safely move four to eight guests or campus members in our dependable Villager™ LSVs and Transporter™ transport vehicles.
Hospitality. Improve food and beverage sales with our Café Express hospitality vehicle.
We’ve also made it easy for state schools to simplify purchasing
through our contract with U.S.
Communities, the nation’s leading government cooperative
If you need a specific vehicle, our Custom Solutions department is ready to create the perfect answer for your challenge. And don't forget about our rustproof, aircraft-grade vehicle frames, exclusive VersAttach™ and IntelliTrak™ systems, and industry-leading 4-year battery, 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain, 2-year bumper-to-bumper limited warranty on most models.
We also offer a Campus Package that includes the accessories most often purchased by schools and universities, incorporating everything in our commercial package plus the following:
- Canopy (white, beige or black)
- Folding windshield
- Locking glove box to store valuables
- Cargo box (Carryall 700 receives stake side/flatbed kit)
- Tailgate tethers (except on Carryall 700)
- Rear receiver hitch
- Heavy-duty front brushguard
- Taillight, brake light, turn signal and horn
- Extended range batteries and single-point watering system for improved range, performance and ease of maintenance on electric models
- Gasoline Carryall 550 utility vehicles receive the limited slip differential upgrade for improved performance
- Carryall 700 features a stake side bed upgrade